Pictures

Monday, November 8, 2010

Blonde......

Haha, I'm soo blonde! Let's see what did I do today. Well, first of all I left Algebra I (second period) and started walking to go get changed. Suddenly, Elisa pokes her head out of the door and yells, "Hannah, what are you doing? You still have Bible left!" Haha, derdader!!

Ok, then at lunch I was talking to JD, and I turned around and saw Elisa staring at the bench. I ignored it and sat down, promptly getting up again and hollering at the top of my lungs. The back of my pants were DRENCHED!!! In case you're wondering, yes, the rest of the kids were laughing at me.

Sam G. also doused me with water (in 50 degree weather). I'm soooo getting her back!!!

I have to get a class sweatshirt today, and we get something written on the back of my sweatshirt. I'm contemplating "that was random". Or maybe random. Or clumsy. Or blondie. Or abnormal.

Anyway, I'm not really thinking tonight. Goodbye....

1 comment:

  1. I ended up putting "Brownie" on the back of my shirt. Yes, lame, I know. I have had two trillion people ask me why I did that. And do you know what my highly inteligent answer is? "I have no idea."

    What's new.

    lol

    ReplyDelete