Pictures

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update

I'm sorry I haven't written in sososo long.....!!! I've been soo busy and also sick....

It's been pretty stressful. We are moving to a new house we just bought. It's about 10 mi away. We bought it because we were renting before and my parents wanted to make an investment.... My friend and "big sis" Elisa is moving in with me too.... She is going to be staying with me and going to school.... I can't go into all the reasons buuuut......We are moving it TODAY. Yes, I know. Wow.

It also hasn't been the greatest week, because yesterday 3 kids left school, Cassandra, Andrew, and Stewart. And then today we found out another girl, Sam P. is leaving......)=.

Well, this is supposed to be a light-hearted, not really funny, but lighthearted blog. And this hasn't been a lighthearted post so far either....sooo I'll try to think of something a little more on the bright side......(=

Ummm......

Well.....

Hmmmm......

Ok, I can't think of anything.......I'll sign off now until I can think of something......

)=

No comments:

Post a Comment