Pictures

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I need to catch you guys up! - SPECIAL: crashing off the couch

****my blog is back to normal, no more previous posts :D****

Haha, it's been a while! I've been sooo busy!! Let's see......

Mmmm..... I love this song!! (i'm listening to mighty to save) lol random

Aanyyyywaaaaay, two Friday nights ago, we had family home vespers. You see, at my school, we get these "parent teachers", and so we get to have friday night vespers with them. Ms. Lorraine is my parent-teacher (I call her my over protective mother!! :D), and I'm in her group with Tarryn, Lizzy, Evan, and Roy. All the awesome people. Also all day students except for Evan (poor guy). So, we had our worship at Mr B.'s house with Ms. Rina's group also (she was in Korea at the time). Basically, Levi, Chloe, Sophia, Stanley, and Jaemi were there too. AND don't forget Ms. Lorraine's 2 bros (Jesse, and something or another....sorry). So, we split up into groups and I was with Tarryn, Chloe, and Evan. We got this slip of paper with a BIble story on it (ours was Elijah and the priests trying to get fire to burn up their sacrifices). We had to make a "news broadcast" on the subject. Evan was the anchor, Chloe the anchor assistant (whatever they're called), me the reporter, and Tarryn the innocent bystander. It went pretty well. Buuut, here's the hilarious moment: Mr. B, Mrs. B, and Ms. Lorraine were on a team. They did the story of marching around Jericho. Well, halfway through the thing (JUST when Mr B was talking about people falliing off the wall), um, I guess I was in Chloe's way or something (she was videoing), so Tarryn pushed me over (not very hard either!) and I went crashing off. Not sure why.....I guess I was just off balance.......and I landed almost on top of Evan!!! It was sooo funny!!! Mr. B tied it into his story in his usual witty way, but I was laughing sooooo hard I didn't really hear what he said. It was a CRACK UP!!!!! Anywaaaay, the night was fun, and the reason I told you all that pointlessness waaaaaaaas: this song ROCKS!!! I'm listening to By Your Side now.

mmhm....in case you haven't realized, I'm weird.

Well, the rest of the week was pretty normal.....if you don't count falling over chairs in choir.........and almost falling off the bleachers..........and a bunch of other awkward moments........

On second thought, a bunch of awkward moments are pretty normal for me, in case you haven't noticed. If you read my blog, I'm SURE you realized that.

Yep, also in case you haven't noticed (I'm sure you have) I'm about the most graceful person on Earth. And that not including my AMAZING sense of balance.

ALSOOO, in case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty sarcastic. UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!

Yah, well back to mockey business, last night I had my first concert with the choir!! It went well!! Well, other than getting there late (I swer they said quarter to 7!!!), singing off tune, and almost falling off the bleachers.........................lol

Well, all's normal with me! :P

1 comment:

  1. lolhaha i just realized i wrote "back to MOCKEY business" instead of "back to MONKEY business".

    FAIL.

    ReplyDelete