Pictures

Monday, October 25, 2010

Awesome day!

I'm not gonna go into all the little details why, but I assure you it was fun!

One thing wasn't so great though. In English, I was just sitting there minding my own busines when Miss Chi announces that we are having the book report oral presentation. "WHAT??" I thought, gazing around at all the perfectly content and relaxed students. I freaked out. Quickly opening my book I flipped the pages loudly, and hastily scribbled out an outline. I winged it, but it turned out all right. Well, other than the fact that I was informed by Miss Chi that my presentation was "boring". Thanks a lot.

ANOTHER THING - I'm not sure if this is considered good or not but Miss Rina enlightened me to the fact that I look like a Japanese cartoon caracter. Um, ok? Here's a pic of what I think she meant.

Thank You

Click Here For Images &
Thank You Pictures

Is that a good thing to look like her? I'm unsure.

Well, it was a fun day overall. I hope yours was just as um, informative.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment