Pictures

Saturday, October 2, 2010

today

Ok, so today was weird. English went pretty went, except for the fact that when I sat down in my desk, I kind of almost knocked it over!! A little emabrrassing, totally something only I can do. Talent, peoples, talent! In algebra, Tiwe told me that I left my pencill bag back in the computer lab, so I ran out of the door on the wat to the computer lab, because I only had 2 minutes until class started. As I flew out the door, and ran STRAIGHT into Luke, almost knocked both of us down. It was soo funny! Everyone was rolling!!
At supper (like I say, weird things ALWAYS happen at supper, although at MY school, weird things are pretty normal), I sat down at this huge square table where Luke, Random Asian, Smiley, Josh, Canada, and Joel were sitting. Yes, all guys. I sat on one side table and ALL the guys squished into the other, with only Random Asian and Smiley on the sides. And they all stared at me. It was slightly uncomfortable, but I didn't really care, I'm used to guys, I'm pretty much a tomboy. Well, I guess the girls felt sorry for me, because they all just at one time came and sat down with me. They hilarious thing was, ALL the guys just got up and left, as fast as possible, making up weird excuses that didn't make sense. Wow! Every single one!!!! I was laughing soo hard!! Us girls are INTIMIDATING to guys!!! (the funny thing is, I wasn't intimidated by the guys. I guess guys don't effect us girls like that!! :D)
Wow, weird things happen to me. Is that normal? Or am I just blonde and clumsy? Lol, probably :P

No comments:

Post a Comment