Pictures

Monday, October 18, 2010

Today

Today was a super blonde day. I did a bunch of blonde stuff, but I think one of the worst (IF you don't count the "raw meat" episode) was when I was walking back to the farm with Andrew and Cassandra. Cassandra was talking in Romanian to Mr. Cosmin (they are both Romanian), and I happened to hear him say "Da" several times. I asked Cassandra if that meant yes, and she said that I was correct. I then promptly replied, "That's funny, because "da" is yes in Romanian too!" Andrew and Cassandra just stared at me for like 37 seconds, until I blushed and sheepishly said, "You WERE speaking in Romanian, huh?" to which she wordlessly nodded. DER-TA-DER!!! DUH!!

I'm dumb.

And blonde.

Ok, I'm going to bed. I need the beauty (and hopefully brain!) sleep.

Goodnight. Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment