Pictures

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weird things always happen at supper

****the next four–i believe–posts are from previous days from my other blog*****

Ok, so at supper last night Luke threw this piece of plastic on my tray. To get back at him (cause that's what I do....) I threw the plastic in his cup of milk. He glared at me and said he was gonna get me back good. He leaned over and whispered something to someone and that someone started laughing, along with Elisa. That scared me BAD, cause Luke knows something I don't want people to know (let's not go there), and I thought he had just told that person. I knew I had to get out of there, so I pretended I needed to go to the restroom and walked out of the room (ok, maybe not as slowly as I implied). I stayed in bathroom for about 10 minutes, swearing I wasn't EVER coming out. Elisa and Jannet were acting like they were about to cry, they were going to miss me soo much (really they were probably verrry happy.....). Finally I decided to face the world so I slowly walked (ok, not THAT slow...) pass the table and ran out the door. After vainly trying to get Lizzy to tell me what makes Luke REEEALLY mad, I finally came back in. Luke told me that that's NOT what he told the person (to my relief) and that he hadn't even thought of that (I dont believe him!!!). I looked down at my tray and there was this bowl of popcorn filled with milk. I told Luke I appreciated the popcorn (it wasnt mine, I dont like caf popcorn) but no thanks. After graciously giving it back to him (well kinda graciously), I continued eating in peace. Well, until I pulled a piece of tinfoil out of my soup.......and finished my soup........and pulled a SHEET off tinfoil out from my bread........and decided I was too scared to eat anymore........and left the caf. I saw Lizzy and Elisa rollinig on the floor laughing, and since I REALLY needed a laugh about then, so I asked them what they were laughing about. To make a long story short, Luke had dumped the WHOLE THING OF SALT IN MY SOUP!!!! And I ate all the soup!! And it finally tasted good-around here they dont believe in salt!! Well, this probably goes without saying, but i am SO getting back at Luke!!!! Any ideas?????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment