Pictures

Saturday, October 2, 2010

wow i need to keep you guys updated!!

Yah, I haven't written anything about what's going on in a while! So, Saturday night at school the girls had a spa night. It was a surprise, nobody knew except the staff. It was amazing!!! We all got pedi's and mani's and got a facial. You should have seen our faces! Jannet and England looked like they were from Mars, Rosie looked like she was asian, Lizzy looked.....um never mind, and I FINALLY had a tan!!! Haha. It was soo relaxing, thank you staff!!
Monday was an absolutely TERRIBLE day for me. I got four 0's in English, I wasn't getting along with one of my friends, Dee and Gina were expelled, and Elisa tore something in her knee. Bad day........
Tuesday was better, home-leave started after work. Elisa is staying with me, by the way. I rode Silver, and had a group lesson with Tes and Silly (the pony, not human :D). It was fun!
Wednesday wasn't so great either, because Elisa had to go to the orthopedic surgeon and get her knee checked out. We waited in that waiting room for two hours - AUGH. We found out Elisa might have to have surgery (I hope not!!!). After that Elisa had an MRI. The only good thing was we had Chipotle!!!
Yesterday (Thursday) was a little better. Elisa went to the clinic and got crutches, and then we went to the music room. We met up wth Chloe and chilled for a while. Then we went to the caf, and met up with Marcel, and had a HILARIOUS time!!! I don't have enough room to tell about that though :). Then, Ellisa went with Chloe to hang out and eat, and I had a rinding lesson. I jumped, it was fun other then the beginning, when I was lunging Silver, she crashed through a jump. Not good.......
Well, today we are house-hunting. Please pray for Elisa and me, that we don't get too bored!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment