Pictures

Friday, October 8, 2010

Funny mistake

Ok, so I was in line with Canada last night, with Maria also. Canada was talking about how we were having chicken noodle soup for dinner and how excited he was, because he was craving noodles!! Ok, not too abnormal. BUT just wait. then he said he wanted some microwaved raw meat. I'm sorry, but personally I think that's abnormal. And gross. I wasn't sure why he said that, maybe thats what they eat in Canada or something......or maybe he was just a little.........let's just say unique. Anyway, we talked for like 5 miutes about how much he loved it, even though it was unhealthy because it had so much sodium in it. Inside I'm thinking, sodium!! You're worring about sodium? Raw meat can kill you!!! Well, he asked me if I had any, and I'm like, yah right. I carry raw meat with me whereever I go. No Canada, I have no raw meat on hand. Then he asked if I could get him some. I said ummmmmmmmmm........... anyway, it was getting quite awkward until Rachel saved the day! She asked me what Canada asked me to get for him and I said, "Raw meat." And Canada started rolling on the ground, tears streaming from his eyes. After 7.8 minutes he finally stopped laughing so hard, and managed to squeak out - not raw meat! ramon! omigoodness did I feel stupid. Then he asked - how stupid do you think I am don't answer that. for your information, I was rolling on the ground also. Not crying as much as Canada though.


I'm an idiot. It makes a great story though!!!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment